We are currently looking for instructors and volunteers to join our team.
Do you like working with children to impact change?
DSGSC are in need of instructors and volunteers.
Please fill out the form below.
1) Must have be able to pass a background check
2) Must be 21 or older
3) Ability to provide excellent engagement with students
4) Ability to work with diverse individuals internally and externally
5) Ability to lead, plan, organize, and execute program activities
6) Strong organization and communication skills
7) Ability to assess and react to the needs of others
8) Distinguished background in STEM / Arts
9) College educated & or 2 Years in STEM/ Arts field or working with youth
Our mission is to develop the social and emotional skills of Washington D.C.’s underserved youth by introducing them to the fundamentals of filmmaking, equipping them with a healthy and creative way to express themselves and positively impact their communities.
For more information, email us: email@example.com